September 4, 2011

The Object of my Obsession and (maybe) Embarrassment

Hello all to my very first post! Whether you like this or hate it, it really doesn't matter to me. I just don't want to be so bored anymore while I watch TV. Anyway, speaking of watching TV, I love watching TV, and I especially love watching reruns. As we all get older, we try to choose our shows wisely lest we want to be judged harshly by our peers. There are certain shows that you mention and everyone seems to be okay with it, and then you mention watching another show and people are up in arms about how shitty that show is. You can never win. Not even with TV.
Which brings me to this, I've become obsessed with watching How I Met Your Mother. It all started when I didn't have cable and it was on three different channels. And now that I have cable, all I watch is this show.

 It's Alyson Hannigan, Jason Segel, and Neil Patrick Harris! They were all in shows I loved before and now they're all in this show, so how could I say no? Yes, at times it can be a very cheesy and when the fuck is that main character going to reveal who the goddamn mom is? Don't you wish you could share a cab with them? Well, no you can't, because they took up all the seats in that cab and they're such a tight-knit group of friends.  No outsiders allowed. As much I weirdly like this show, I wouldn't want to be friends with these people, except for maybe Alyson Hannigan, Jason Segel, and Neil Patrick Harris. They seem like people that I'd like to be friends with, the other two could just tag along when we all go out drinking. 
I wish there was a How I Met Your Mother marathon today. I guess I could just watch this Snapped marathon instead while I wait for the laundry to dry.




No comments:

Post a Comment