September 20, 2011

H is for all the horror movies that will be watched in October

For the entire month of October, Bearded Man and I are going to try and watch as many horror movies as we can. A long time ago before Bearded Man and I started dating, I had told him that we would have a horror movie marathon because he isn't much of a horror movie fan as much as I am and I wanted to take his horror movie cherry. This coming October will be different, and we will have this horror movie marathon that we've always talked about but haven't had yet! More doing, less planning!

  1. Zombie
  2. Zombie Holocaust
  3. Cannibal Holocaust
  4. Night of the Living Dead
  5. Dawn of the Dead
  6. Evil Dead
  7. Army of Darkness
  8. The Thing
  9. Toxic Avenger
  10. The Stuff
  11. The Brood
  12. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
  13. The Exorcist
  14. Demons
  15. Suspiria
  16. The Sentinel
  17. Last House on the Left
  18. Hellraiser
  19. Rosemary's Baby
  20. Black Christmas
  21. The Blob
  22. The Stepfather
  23. Children of the Corn
  24. Freaks
  25. Blood Feast
  26. It
  27. Creature from the Black Lagoon
  28. Alice, Sweet Alice
  29. Tenebre
  30. Snuff
  31. Halloween (personal favorite)
 More updates by the end of the month, early October.

5 comments:

  1. The Blob
    The Thing
    Night of the Living Dead
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre

    So I want to see these. The Blob I've seen and loved. I was talking to Bryan about this last night and I think we should team up for some of these hehe. Up to you - p.s. happy almost birthday!

    Kels

    ReplyDelete
  2. You name the date and time and we should do it!
    And, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TX Chainsaw Massacre is very good. I only like horror movies up to the late 80s, anything after that, they're all boring. Except for Scream, that movie was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man Scream freaked me out as a kid - basically I would never go into the garage alone again. I kept thinking I'd get trapped under the garage door. We should do Stephen King's "It" too. I can't believe my mom let me watch that as a kid. What are you two doing Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far we have nothing planned for Friday. What about you two?
    My mom says I used to cry at the end of Child's Play because I was sad the movie was over.

    ReplyDelete