September 15, 2011

Birthday Ideas

Next week I will turn the big 2-4 and I'm starting to get a little anxious like I always do around this time of year. I'm a loner with very few friends and enjoy having low-key birthday festivities if I decide to do anything at all. A lot of people come up with great ideas on what to do for their birthdays and sometimes they'll have week-long celebrations, but not me.
Which is why I'm trying to come up with some ideas on what to do for my birthday next Thursday, I'm not going to go out of my way to do things that are clearly things I wouldn't normally do. I wouldn't have a big party, so there's no way in hell that I'd throw a big party. They are me-friendly ideas.

24th birthday ideas
  • bike party (go on a bike ride, drink some beers)
  • breakfast at Country Way/Baldie's/Ole Waffles
  • lunch at Lanesplitters
  • make 24 cupcakes, eat 24 cupcakes (just kidding, you can have one)
  • go to a flea market
  • pedicure
  • Beer Revolution
What to do, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment