September 24, 2011

A growing collection

I love my growing t-shirt collection!





Behold the madness. 

Shirts from shows, Goodwill, road trips, family vacations, and rare finds from my days at Crossroads.
Below are just the band shirts and the ones with interesting designs that caught my eye.  






Amusing (only to me) facts about my t-shirts:

Newest: black Exhausted Prayer shirt (September 2011-San Jose)
Oldest: now faded black EZLN shirt I used to wear almost every day in high school (Spring 2003-Mexicali)
Most worn: blue SF skyline (spring 2010), taupe Godspeed (spring 2011), green The Smiths Meat is Murder (summer 2010), black Manifesto Bikes "Welcome to Oakland" (spring 2010)
Least worn: red Subcomandante Ramona (summer 2008)
Shirt I have back in my possession: black RVIVR shirt (summer 2009)
The shirt I got right before I got into a car accident: black Big Kids shirt (July 3, 2010)
Road trip souvenir: black Primate shirt (Winter 2011)
Shirt I have in mind to buy next: a black Neil Young t-shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment