November 13, 2011

A girl jumping rope

I got a tattoo six years after getting my first one today. After who knows how many ideas I had in mind, I finally just decided to go for it and get a new tattoo. This one is very special to me because my younger sister, Magaly, was the one who drew out exactly what I had in mind. Thank you, Magaly! Your artwork is forever going to be on my body and thank you to Josh at Wicked Artistry for tattooing it! And yes, I was nervous. Six years, people! I'd forgotten what getting a tattoo felt like.
All photos were taken by Bearded Man.















4 comments:

  1. Thanks. I'm very happy with the end result. And then after that, we went to a kid's birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for reading! My tattoo is very special to me.

    ReplyDelete