May 6, 2012

Wolflina La Loba

The concept of it sort of came up in a dream I'd had a few months earlier. An animal-headed human holding a slingshot. Then when I thought about it again, it became a wolf-headed woman holding a slingshot. 
I went back to Josh, who'd tattooed me back in November. This time around I got tattooed at his new shop in San Jose, Hurtswell Tattoo Company.  The result is amazing:
Josh did a great job of making my weird dream come to life. It looks better than what I had envisioned.  I don't know how I can top this tattoo. Is this my last tattoo? Who knows what my dreams hold in the future, but I have some weird dreams. 
If you live in the Bay Area or are willing to travel miles and miles for a good tattoo, I suggest checking out the guys at Hurtswell Tattoo Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment