December 5, 2011

I've been in my head too much

  1. The holidays are here again, another year has gone by.
  2. I'm afraid of making plans, but there a lot of good things in store for 2012.
  3. Health Science
  4. Why am I always so tired now?
  5. In a fit of rage, I got rid of all my pending DIY projects and now I have to start from scratch again.
  6. My bills have gotten paid on time now that I rarely leave the house.
  7. I need to get out of the house more.
  8. I need to spend more time with my sisters.
  9. I need to spend less time thinking about things have happened or that never will happen.
  10. Where do I begin with planning a wedding?
  11. Stop thinking about my own mortality.
  12. Start working out again.
  13. Really, do #12, don't just say it.
  14. My jokes really aren't funny.
  15. Find 2 ugly christmas sweaters.
I need to get back in tune with the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment