September 4, 2012

The first year



I started this blog a year ago to give myself something productive to do. It started as some sort of a journal for my day to day life, but since then I have gone in a different direction. I started making things with my hands, all sorts of bad DIY projects. I wanted to show people that not all projects come out perfect, but the point of doing the project was to at least try it once!
So, in honor of my strange little blog turning one year old (because honestly, I thought it wouldn't make it to a year), I want to give something back.

For this first birthday: one reader will get a free PARA MORIR NACIMOS t-shirt reconstructed by AWCA. Just to be forewarned, it ain't gonna be perfect but at least you'll know you're the only one with a one of a kind t-shirt.

A free shirt is a free shirt.


1 comment: